Have you seen my hash escapades and thought, “I could host my own Hashcapade.”? You’re right – there’s no reason I should get to have all the fun! I’m looking for 50 social media-obsessed bloggers with a penchant for food, friends and hash. You: blog; love good food; have 1000+ stalkers on twitter; are well-connected; are chatty; have super fun friends who are up for an extraordinary adventure. If this describes you, I need your help..right now!
I want you to Think Outside the Can and Roll Your Own Hashcapade. It’s easy! Here’s what it looks like: You choose from among the following cities (listed below) and tell me where (city and restaurant) and why you’d like to host a hashcapade. I’ll choose a hashcateer for each city to receive a World Hash Domination Kit: my fabulous cookbook, a complimentary 8GB SD card and USD $100 Visa gift card to invite some friends for the Hashcapade. You and your friends eat hash, have fun, take lots of pictures and submit a blog post to me, chronicling your fun.
Hashcapade City List
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas,
Denver, Detroit, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Louisville,
Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Oklahoma City, Orlando,
Portland OR, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Salt Lake City,
San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Calgary, Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Montreal, Stockholm, Toronto, Vancouver
Hash Domination Rule Recap
1) Pick your favorite hash restaurant in one of the cities listed below and tell us why you chose the restaurant and how you’re going to make your hashcapade an event to remember.
2) Submit your pitch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your blog, Twitter handle, and your physical mailing address to send your World Hash Domination Kit, Twitter handle.
3) If you’re chosen, we’ll notify you and send a World Hash Domination Kit as you plan your event.
4) Capture nice photos of your hashcapade, write a blog post, send photos & post to me and I’ll publish it on Hashcapades.com, exclusive home of all things hash.
5) Bonus: Follow me on twitter (@hashcapades) and “like” my Facebook page to improve your chances of being chosen!
Comments are closed.