1 sweet potato (medium) – cubed no bigger than 1/4 inch
1/4 onion – chopped finely
6-8 oz smoked smoked – cubed no bigger than 1/4 inch
1 Tb fresh dill – chopped – reserve sprigs for garnish
2 Tb crème fraîche
2 eggs – poached (or fried)
1) Toss potatoes in pan w/ oil @ medium high heat, saute for 15 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, fry or poach 2 eggs and keep warm in oven at 200 degrees.
3) Add onions to potatoes and cook additional 5 minutes
4) Remove from heat, mix in the smoked salmon, dill and crème fraîche.
5) Spoon hash onto plate, reserving a little bit for garnish.
6) Top hash with eggs, garnish with a dollop of hash and a sprig of dill.